How do I get the tool back on the bottom of my screen?
To move the taskbar from its default position along the bottom edge of the screen to any of the other three edges of the screen:
- Click a blank portion of the taskbar.
- Hold down the primary mouse button, and then drag the mouse pointer to the place on the screen where you want the taskbar.
Why did my bottom bar disappear?
The taskbar has an auto-hide feature. If you aren’t familiar with this feature and you haven’t tried hovering your mouse on the bottom of your screen then try that. You can change the auto-hide feature by right-clicking the taskbar > select taskbar properties > toggle off auto-hide.
Why is the bar at the bottom of my screen not working?
Head to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar again and make sure you have Lock the taskbar enabled. With this turned on, you won’t be able to click and drag on an empty space in the taskbar to move it around your screen.
How do I put the bottom bar icon?
Move the Taskbar
- Right-click an empty space on the taskbar, and then click to uncheck Lock the taskbar. The taskbar must be unlocked in order to move it.
- Click and drag the taskbar to the top, bottom, or side of your screen.
How do I get my bottom toolbar back on Windows 10?
Press the Windows key on the keyboard to bring up the Start Menu. This should also make the taskbar appear. Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”.
How do I keep the bottom bar on Windows?
Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”. The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
Why does my address bar keep disappearing?
If the toolbar of Chrome is disappeared, you can firstly check if you are using Chrome in full screen mode. Full screen mode can cause the address bar missing. On Windows, you can press F11 or Fn + F11 to exit full screen mode in Chrome.
How do I restore taskbar to bottom of screen on Mac?
To restore your Dock to its original settings:
- Click the “Apple” logo in your Mac’s menu bar.
- Navigate to “System Preferences… > Dock.”
- Find the “Automatically hide and show the Dock” setting, and select it. Your Dock should once again become a permanent onscreen fixture.
How do I get the address bar to stay on screen?
In the Internet Explorer Settings screen, click Options. In the Options screen, in the Appearance section, under Always show address bar and tabs, click the switch button to turn that feature On. In the Internet Explorer screen, the address bar and tabs will now be displayed.