How do you make a creature out of pipe cleaners?
Coil a brown pipe cleaner into a circle. Bend the pipe cleaners so that the center of the circle is raised. Tuck in the end. Make the head, legs, and tail with segments of green pipe cleaners….Supplies Needed:
- Pipe cleaners.
- Googly eyes.
- Small black beads.
- Hot glue.
- Large pom pom ball – for the pig.
What can you make from pipe cleaners?
40+ Fun and Easy Pipe Cleaner Crafts
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Daffodils and Tulips. Beaded Pipe Cleaner Butterflies.
- Coffee Filter Dancers. 3D Watercolor Flowers.
- Water Bottle Love Bugs. Coffee Filter Butterflies.
- Pom Pom and Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets.
- Pipe Cleaner Teddy Bears.
- Pipe Cleaner Halloween Finger Puppets.
How do you make pipe cleaner birds?
The Bird: Coil a red pipe cleaner around a pencil. Cut an orange pipe cleaner in half (about 6 inches). Then fold that in half. Stick the orange pipe cleaner into the coil.
How do you make a flamingo out of pipe cleaners?
Things to do:
- Shape one pipe cleaner as shown, with a long neck and a body.
- Wrap another pipe cleaner around the neck, winding it tightly.
- Keep winding it down into the body of the flamingo as shown.
- Adding more pipe cleaners as needed, continue winding them around the bird’s body.
How do you make a pipe cleaner Rabbit?
- Tightly wrap a 12″ pipe cleaner around a cylindrical object like a pen or marker.
- Stick the letter M pipe cleaner through your coil.
- Fold over the bottoms of the letter M into little bunny feet.
- Fold over the ears a little bit, and attach your bunny nose, tail, and eyes with glue.
How do you make a scorpion out of pipe cleaners?
They will be created in pairs by folding 2 black pipe cleaners in half. Then put them together with the rounded edge out and leave a little bit of extra space at each end. Twist them together. Create 4 of these pairs of legs.
How do you make a squirrel out of pipe cleaners?
To Make a Squirrel
- Make basic head shape, leaving a shorter length on the end of the head piece for a hook. Hook a piece of fluffy pipe cleaner onto it. Make a short body.
- Slide body into place. Shape ears. Slip through top of head. Cut felt eyes; glue on.
- Curl tail.
How do you make a fish out of pipe cleaners?
Take a pipe cleaner in any bright colour, Fold it in half, twist the end to form the tail fin, then roll the other side around your thumb to form a circular hole. Make as many fishes as you want in different colours. Push a pom-pom inside the circle & stick a large Googly eye to make the fish Eye.