Where can I save all my iPhone videos?
Store your photos and videos in iCloud
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Turn on iCloud Photos.
- Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.
How do I export from Keepsafe?
- Open your Keepsafe app.
- Select an album to export from.
- Tap on select in the top right corner.
- Choose the photos you wish to export.
- Select SEND, then choose move to camera roll.
Which is the best video downloader app for iPhone?
Video Downloader Apps for iPhone and iPad 2022
- Cloud Video Player Pro.
- Video Downloader Free.
- Video downloader.
- Best Video Downloader.
- Video Downloader Pro.
How can I download videos from iPhone?
How to download a video from Safari to your iPhone
- Copy the URL of the video.
- In Safari, go to DownVids.net.
- Paste the URL in the box.
- Set the file type to . mp4 and video quality to Full HD (1080p).
- Tap Download.
- Tap Download this Video > Download.
Where are Keepsafe files stored?
keepsafe folder. This folder is typically located under mnt/sdcard , mnt/flash , storage/sdcard0 , storage/emulate/0 , etc. This location might be different depending on your device make and model.
How do I download my videos from my iPhone to my computer?
Way 1. Import iPhone Videos to PC Using AutoPlay
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and AutoPlay will show up automatically.
- In the AutoPlay window, click on the Import pictures and videos.
- In the Import Settings, choose or create a folder to save the videos you’d like to transfer.
- Select the videos you want to import.
How do I use Snaptube on my iPhone?
How to Use the Online Snaptube iPhone 6 Application
- Step 1: Get the video link. If you want, you can first go to any other website or app where the video is originally posted and copy its URL to the clipboard.
- Step 2: Search for the video to download.
- Step 3: Download the video on your iPhone 6/6s.
Why can’t I save video on iPhone?
The first thing I would do, is to restart the iPhone with these steps: Restart your iPhone. After restarting, if the issue persists, try saving to the Files app. When you select Export on a file in Dropbox, you’ll see an option for Save to Files.
How do I move videos from iPhone to Mac?
How to manually import videos from iPhone to Mac
- Plug in your iPhone to your Mac.
- Open Photos if it doesn’t automatically launch.
- Click on your iPhone in the side bar (left side of Photos)
- Click Import All New Videos or click on desired videos and click Import Selected.
- Your newly imported videos are now on your Mac.