What questions should I ask at a university interview?
Example university interview questions
- Why do you want to study this subject?
- Why did you choose this university?
- What did you enjoy about your A-levels?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your main interests?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What achievement are you most proud of?
What are the 23 most common interview questions and answers?
Correct Answers to 23 Common Interview Questions
- Can you tell me a little about yourself?
- Why are you interested in working here?
- What do you know about the company?
- Tell me about your previous experience.
- What are your strengths?
- What do you still need to work on?
- How would your previous employer describe you?
- What’s your biggest professional accomplishment to date?
What are examples of ambitions?
Examples of Ambition
- Travel the world.
- See my family settled.
- Live to 100.
- Write a bestselling novel.
- Win the lottery.
- Buy a house.
- Learn a language.
- Be financially secure.
How do I prepare for a Masters interview?
How to Prepare For Your Postgraduate Interview
- Find the Right Outfit. Prepare your outfit of choice ahead of the day and smarten up by booking a haircut a couple of days before to finish it off.
- Find the Route Beforehand.
- Research, Research Research.
- Learn your Own CV.
- Take a Practice Test.
How do I pass a university admissions interview?
How to Prepare For a University Admission Interview
- Consider the type of interview you can expect.
- Think about how you can stand out.
- Re-read your personal statement.
- Re-read the course information.
- Plan some answers to common university interview questions.
- Know your subject.
- Practice with a friend.
- Dress appropriately.