What is your emotional self?
Emotional Self-Awareness is the ability to understand your own emotions and their effects on your performance. You know what you are feeling and why—and how it helps or hurts what you are trying to do. You sense how others see you and so align your self-image with a larger reality.
What is the responsibility of freedom of speech?
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. the right to receive information and ideas; the right to impart information and ideas.
How can I heal my lungs?
Ways to clear the lungs
- Steam therapy. Steam therapy, or steam inhalation, involves inhaling water vapor to open the airways and help the lungs drain mucus.
- Controlled coughing.
- Drain mucus from the lungs.
- Green tea.
- Anti-inflammatory foods.
- Chest percussion.
How can I release my anger?
Start by considering these 10 anger management tips.
- Think before you speak.
- Once you’re calm, express your anger.
- Get some exercise.
- Take a timeout.
- Identify possible solutions.
- Stick with ‘I’ statements.
- Don’t hold a grudge.
- Use humor to release tension.
How do you deal with hate speech?
Here’s how you can help combat hate speech online and stop the spread of violent actions:
- Hold platforms accountable for hate speech.
- Raise awareness of the problem.
- Support people who are targets of hate speech.
- Boost positive messages of tolerance.
- Notify organizations fighting hate about the worst instances you see.
How do you release your feelings?
Practice mindfulness to get better at recognizing your feelings and observing the bodily sensations connected to those feelings, as they come and go throughout the day. Offer yourself self-compassion as you go through more difficult emotions. PRACTICE: Sit still for few minutes with your eyes closed.
Are emotions healthy?
Emotional health is an important part of overall health. People who are emotionally healthy are in control of their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. They’re able to cope with life’s challenges. They can keep problems in perspective and bounce back from setbacks.
What do lungs represent spiritually?
Lung. The lungs bring oxygen into the body and remove carbon dioxide. In TCM, this organ is believed to be connected to grief and the following conditions: Emotions: Grief, sadness, and detachment.