What does it mean to accommodate a request?
To accommodate a request is to honor it—to do what has been asked, as in They were kind enough to accommodate my special requests. The adjective accommodating means eager or willing to help or please in this way.
What is accommodate in a sentence?
transitive verb. 1 : to provide with something desired, needed, or suited I needed money, and they accommodated me with a loan. 2a : to make room for rebuilt the ship to accommodate the bigger containers. b : to hold without crowding or inconvenience a hotel that can accommodate about 100 people.
What does we can accommodate?
1 verb If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them. no cont.
Which is correct a request or an request?
You request someone TO do something, so TO is always followed by a VERB (an action) eg “She requested him to shut the door” or “She made a request TO him to shut the door.” Both are correct, depending on the situation they are used.
How do you say thank you for accommodating my request?
Thank You in Advance
- “Thank you for considering my request.” (Just by reading to the end of your message, your reader has considered your request.)
- “I will be grateful for any help you can provide.”
- “I will appreciate your help with this situation.”
- “I hope you will be able to provide the information.”
What does being accommodating mean?
willing to please
Definition of accommodating : willing to please : helpful, obliging a generous and accommodating host.
Is it accommodate or accommodate?
Explanation: Accommodate has double c’s and double m’s. Yourdictionary.com suggests you remember it this way: Accommodate is large enough to accommodate both two c’s and two m’s.
What does thank you for accommodating me mean?
(əkɒmədeɪtɪŋ ) adjective. If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
What is request with example?
Request is defined as the act of asking for something or something you asked for. An example of request is the song someone asked a band to play.
How do you use request in a sentence?
Request sentence example
- His request gave her an idea.
- Without looking away, he addressed his request to Connie.
- Codes mingled with names and addresses in a request for medical assistance.
- I finished my discourse with a request for words of wisdom.
- The odd request made him pause.
How do you say thank you for a request?
Thank you for your consideration and attention to this matter. Thank you for considering my request. I am very grateful for your consideration. I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
What is a request for reasonable accommodation?
A request for reasonable accommodation is the first step in an informal, interactive process between the individual and the employer.
How to write an accommodation request letter to a company?
Sample Accommodation Request Letter. Dear Sir, With utmost respect and honor, it is stated that I work at your renowned company under customer representative designation. I have joined the office 5 months ago. It’s been wonderful working here, everyone is very supporting and company really acknowledges employees work.
What happens if an employer fails to provide a reasonable accommodation?
(31) On the other hand, failure by the employer to initiate or participate in an informal dialogue with the individual after receiving a request for reasonable accommodation could result in liability for failure to provide a reasonable accommodation. (32)
When May an employer provide an accommodation to an employee requesting leave?
When an employee requests leave as a reasonable accommodation, may an employer provide an accommodation that requires him/her to remain on the job instead? Yes, if the employer’s reasonable accommodation would be effective and eliminate the need for leave.