What are the preparation before interview?
The week before the interview:
- Do your homework. Research the company and its background beforehand.
- Prepare your questions.
- Practice your interview technique.
- Plan your journey.
- Stay focused.
- Sleep well.
- Eat a healthy breakfast/lunch.
- Stay calm and confident.
What are 3 Illegal interview questions?
What interview question topics are illegal?
- Race, Color, or National Origin.
- Sex, Gender Identity, or Sexual Orientation.
- Pregnancy status.
- Age or Genetic Information.
- Marital Status or Number of Children.
What questions should I asked in an interview?
Consider this list your interview question and answer study guide.
- Tell Me About Yourself.
- How Did You Hear About This Position?
- Why Do You Want to Work at This Company?
- Why Do You Want This Job?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- What Are Your Greatest Strengths?
- What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
What are the five steps in the interview preparation process?
Five Steps in Interview Preparation
- Read Background Material. Read and understand as much background information about the interviewees and their organization as possible.
- Establish Interviewing Objectives.
- Decide Whom to Interview.
- Prepare the Interviewee.
- Decide on Questions Types and Structure.
What should you do during the interview process?
During the INterview
- Listen carefully to the interviewer.
- Make sure you answer the question your interviewer is asking.
- Relate your skills, accomplishments, and objectives to the needs of the company.
- Provide speciﬁc examples when possible using the SARA method (Situation, Action, Result, Application).
What you should never say in a job interview?
Things you should never say in a job interview
- Negativity about a previous employer or job.
- “I don’t know.”
- Discussions about benefits, vacation and pay.
- “It’s on my resume.”
- Unprofessional language.
- “I don’t have any questions.”
- Asking what the company does.
- Overly prepared answers or cliches.
What should you not do at an interview?
15 Things You Should NOT Do at an Interview
- Not Doing Your Research. You might have the skills to do the job, but do you know the how the company operates?
- Turning Up Late.
- Dressing Inappropriately.
- Fidgeting With Unnecessary Props.
- Poor Body Language.
- Unclear Answering and Rambling.
- Speaking Negatively About Your Current Employer.
- Not Asking Questions.