What are some questions to ask someone about their career?
Use some of the following questions or make up your own.
- What are your main responsibilities as a…?
- What is a typical day (or week) like for you?
- What do you like most about your work?
- What do you like least about your work?
- What kinds of problems do you deal with?
- What kinds of decisions do you make?
How do you ask someone about your future plan?
Below, more important questions to ask your partner about what they envision for your future together.
- What Do You See For Yourself In The Next Few years? WAYHOME studio/Shutterstock.
- What Does Your Dream Career Path Look Like?
- How Do You Feel About Marriage?
- Do You Want To Have A Family Someday?
What makes you a great asset to any company?
Remember that your most important asset is your reputation and the trust others have in you. EI (Emotional Intelligence) is the ability to put yourself in the position of others and be empathetic toward them and their goals. When others sense you are taking their views into account, it helps you win their trust.
How are you an asset to the team?
I can be an asset to this organization because I think that I have the enough capabilities, skills and qualifications to work and I am much willing to improve the skills that I have that is in congruent with what the organization or company upholds..
What is another word for asset?
Synonyms & Antonyms of assets
How do you say someone is an asset to the company?
A person can be an asset to a company, a team, or a community. In a company, people often call groups of people that work together “teams”. For example: Ideally, I’d like to be responsible for managing a small team of my own.