How do you experience God?
7 Ways to Experience God more
- BE WILLING/OPEN. The first way is to simply be WILLING and OPEN to experiencing/seeing God in your life.
- PAY ATTENTION. Pay attention to your surroundings.
- LISTEN. Listening would have to be the next step after paying attention..
- MEDITATE ON HIS WORD.
What is your aim in your life essay?
My Aim in life is to become a teacher as I consider it as the noblest of all the professions. A teacher serves his/her society and country in their best possible way. As my goal, I wish to impart the right education and inculcate refined qualities among young minds and make them the torch-bearers of the country.
What are signs that God is talking to you?
7 Signs God is Talking and You Aren’t Listening
- While serving others.
- Studying your scriptures.
- Acts of kindness from other people.
- Feelings that come to your heart.
- Tender mercies.
- Thoughts that come to your mind.
- Accepting God’s will above all else.
How do I give my life direction?
It is not only important to have a direction in life but the right direction in order to live a fulfilled and happy life….10 Steps to Finding Direction in Life
- Stop Procrastinating.
- Find a Focus.
- Take Action.
- Recognize Your Purpose.
- Stay Positive.
- Trust your Instincts.
- Be your Own Judge.
How do I know God is working in my life?
When you allow Him to take control of your life even, you have no control over what’s happening around you. When you spend time praying and reading His Word. When you have the passion for sharing the Bread of Life to spiritually hungry and dying people.
Can you pray with your mind?
You can pray mentally through your thoughts: “’The worshipper must pray with a detached spirit, concentrated attention, in unconditional surrender of the will to God, and spiritual passion. ‘
How do you know if God’s talking to you?
But you can know when you need to listen and when you need to ignore the thoughts in your head.
- God speaks through thoughts and feelings. When God is speaking to you, it’s not likely that he will come stand in front of you in the flesh.
- The Spirit brings feelings of peace.
- The voice of the God will resonate with us.