How do you delete a page in Microsoft Word 2010?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I remove blank spaces from a table in Word?
Highlight the table, select ‘Line and Paragraph spacing’ button and ‘Remove space after paragraph’.
How do you remove spaces in a table of contents?
Click inside the TOC. You’ll see the “Update Table” tab at top. Notice the blank paragraph mark at the bottom of the TOC. You can delete it, but Updating the whole TOC, not just page numbers, puts the blank back.
How do I remove owner and computer from file properties?
Rightclick on a file, select Properties, click the Details tab, click on Remove Properties And Personal Information, choose what one wants to remove…. but then those properties are still shown listed unchanged when one tries to check.
How do you remove the owner of a file?
How to Take Ownership of Files and Folders in Windows
- Right-click the object and choose “Properties.”
- In the Properties window, on the “Security” tab, click “Advanced.”
- Next to the listed Owner, click the “Change” link.
- Type your user account name into the “Enter the object name to select” box and then click “Check Names.”
- When the name is validated, click “OK.”
How do I delete the last blank page in Word 2010?
Use Ctrl+Shift+8 to show empty paragraph markers and verify that there are no empty paragraphs on the last page of your document. If there are, then place your cursor at the end of your final desired page and hold down the delete key until the last (blank) page goes away.
How do I delete the last blank page of a Word document?
Press Ctrl+Shift+8 (⌘+8 on a Mac). Now you can select the page break and delete it.
How do you restore a computer to its factory settings?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
How do I wipe my computer before recycling?
The following major steps must be kept in mind before getting rid of old computers:
- Create A Backup.
- Clean The Hard Drive.
- Wipe External Drives.
- Delete Browsing History.
- Uninstall Programs.
- Encrypt All Files.
- Put Yourself To Test.
- Destroy drives.
How do I delete a page in Word 2016 that won’t delete?
Go to the VIEW tab, select Navigation Pane in the Show section, select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel, and press your delete key until it is removed. Check your sections: Go to the PAGE LAYOUT tab, click the Margins button, and select Custom Margins.
How do I delete part of a Word document?
- Open your document in Word.
- Select the Home tab.
- Click the Show/Hide button in the Paragraph section.
- Select the section break you wish to delete.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard.
How do you wipe a computer clean to sell it?
- Open Settings.
- Tap System and expand the Advanced drop-down.
- Tap Reset options.
- Tap Erase all data.
- Tap Reset Phone, enter your PIN, and select Erase Everything.
How do I remove metadata?
- Open the ‘Gallery’ app.
- Locate the image you wish to remove metadata from.
- Select it and click the ‘share’ button, which is a three-pointed figure.
- Underneath the photo, click ‘remove location data’
- You may also click the ‘more options’ selection and click ‘details’
What are the different ways to delete any text in the document?
- Open the document.
- Move the mouse cursor to the margin, left of the line of text you want to delete. The cursor should look like an arrow slanted to the right.
- Press the left mouse button to highlight the entire line of text.
- Press the Backspace key or Delete key to delete the line of text.
How do I change the ownership of my computer?
Complete the following steps:
- Create a restore point.
- Open the Registry Editor:
- In the left pane, expand the tree view by double-clicking each of the following Registry keys:
- Click CurrentVersion.
- If you want to change the owner name, double-click RegisteredOwner.
- Close the Registry Editor.
How do you delete a section break in Word that won’t delete?
Remove one section break manually in Word
- Click Home > (Show/Hide Editing Marks) to show all paragraph marks and hidden formatting symbols in current document.
- Place the cursor before the specified section break, and then press the Delete key to remove it.
- For removing more section breaks, please repeat above Step 2.
How do I delete user accounts on my computer?
Open the Activities overview and start typing Users. Click Users to open the panel. Press Unlock in the top right corner and type in your password when prompted. Select the user that you want to delete and press the – button, below the list of accounts on the left, to delete that user account.
Why can’t I delete an empty page in Word?
Here is how: At the top of the Ribbon, simply click the ¶ button or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + 8. If your blank page is in the middle of the document, it may be due to a manual page break. With paragraph marks turned on, you will be able to see the page break. Select it and delete it.
How do I remove previous owners from my computer?
How to Remove the Previous Owner’s Name From a Computer
- Click your computer’s “Start” button, type “regedit” in the Search field and press “Enter” to open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion” by expanding the appropriate folders on the left side of the Registry Editor window.
How do I remove information from a PDF properties?
How to Anonymize Adobe PDFs
- Open the PDF document.
- Choose “Tools” and then select “Redact.”
- Choose “Remove Hidden Information” and wait for the tool to finish running.
- If any items appear in the Results, click “Remove.”
- Save the file, note that identity information is not removed until the file is saved.
How do I delete an extra page after a table in Word?
‘ In order for the page to disappear, you have two options:
- Either change the margins, or.
- Highlight the entire table and change the font size. For example, if the font size you’re using now is 12 pts you can start off by changing the font size to 11.5; if that doesn’t work, go down to 11 pts.