How do you change formatting in Word?
On the Home tab, right-click any style in the Styles gallery and click Modify. In the Formatting section, make any formatting changes you want, such as font style, size, or color, alignment, line spacing, or indentation. Choose whether the style change applies to the current document or to all future documents.
How do I change the format of a document?
How to Change the Default File Format in Microsoft Office
- Create a new document or open an existing one.
- Click the File tab on the ribbon.
- Click Options in the left menu.
- Click Save in the Options window.
- Select the default file format in the drop-down box next to “Save files in this format.”
- Click OK.
How do you select all captions in Word?
Follow these steps:
- Display the Home tab of the ribbon.
- Click the small icon at the bottom-right of the Styles group.
- Click Options at the bottom of the Styles pane.
- Using the Select Styles to Show drop-down list, choose All Styles.
- Click OK to close the Style Pane Options dialog box.
Can be used to protect any document on the Internet?
Answer: You should send or store data only on wireless networks that use encryption, preferably Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), which is stronger than Wired Equivalent Protocol (WEP).
What are the 3 ways of protecting your files?
3 WAYS TO PROTECT YOUR FILES FROM MALWARE DAMAGE ON YOUR COMPUTER
- Turn on your firewall.
- Use a reliable antivirus program / Automatic updates turned on.
- Use spyware and other malware protection.
- Use caution when opening e‑mail attachments.
- Guard your personal information carefully.
How is data stored on a magnetic hard disk?
A magnetic disk drive consists of a number of platters (disks) coated in a magnetic material. They spin at around 7200 rpm . The data is encoded into bits and written onto the surface as a series of changes in the direction of the magnetisation. The data is read by detecting the changes in direction.
How do you remove captions?
Select the Closed Caption “cc” button from the player controls to display the Closed Caption Menu. Select “On” to display captions, select “Off” to remove captions.
How do I get rid of all captions in Word?
To delete a caption select it with your mouse and press Delete. If you have additional captions in your document when you’re finished deleting the ones you want to remove, you should update them. Press CTRL+A to select all of the text in your document and then press F9 to update all.
How do I clear all formatting?
Use Ctrl + A to select all text in a document and then click the Clear All Formatting button to remove the formatting from the text (aka character level formatting.) You can also select just a few paragraphs and use the same method to remove formatting from part of a document.
Which is the best way to protect the sensitive data in your computer when you go out for lunch?
What controls can you do to protect sensitive data in your computer when you go out for lunch? You lock your computer by pressing Windows+L or CTRL-ALT-DELETE and then click “Lock Computer”.
How do I protect my signature in Word?
Signed documents have the Signatures button at the bottom of the document.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click Protect Document, Protect Workbook or Protect Presentation.
- Click Add a Digital Signature.
- Read the Word, Excel, or PowerPoint message, and then click OK.
What is the procedure in Disk Cleanup?
Disk cleanup in Windows 10
- In the search box on the taskbar, type disk cleanup, and select Disk Cleanup from the list of results.
- Select the drive you want to clean up, and then select OK.
- Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
- Select OK.
What is the best way to protect your hard drive data?
- regular backups.
- periodically defrag it.
- run check disk at least once a week.
- run scandisk at least once a week.
- run a regular diagnostic.
What is formatting a disc?
Disk formatting is the configuring process of a data storage media such as a hard disk drive, floppy disk or flash drive for initial usage. Any existing files on the drive would be erased with disk formatting. Disk formatting is usually done before initial installation or before installation of a new operating system.