How do I move footnotes to endnotes in Google Docs?
To convert footnotes to endnotes or endnotes to footnotes, under Location choose either Footnotes orEndnotes and then click Convert. In the Convert Notes dialog box, click OK.
How do I move the footnote separator in Word?
Using the Notes drop-down list at the top of the Footnotes window, choose Footnote Separator. Word displays the current separator in the window. Change or delete the separator, as desired. When you are satisfied with the appearance of the separator, close the footnote window.
How do I move a footnote to the next page?
In such cases, you can instead push the footnotes to the following page by setting the next page as the end of a section.
- Navigate to the page after the footnote and place the cursor at the end of the page.
- Press “Alt-I-B” to open the Break dialog box.
- Click the option button labeled “Continuous” and click “OK.”
What goes in an APA footnote?
In both MLA and APA, a footnote example includes the citation found at the bottom, or foot, of the page corresponding to the superscript number found in the body of the work. The footnote might consist of the type of work and author’s name along with other information related to the type of citation.
How do you format footnotes in Google Docs?
How to add footnotes in Google Docs
- Click your cursor at the point in the document where you want to add a footnote (this way, a notation will automatically be added to the correct spot).
- In the toolbar at the top of the document, select “Insert” and then “Footnote.” Alternatively, you can use the shortcut Control-Alt-F on PC, or Command-Option-F on Mac.
How do you move footnotes?
To copy or move a footnote or endnote, follow these steps:
- Select the footnote or endnote reference mark in your document.
- If you are copying the note, press Ctrl+C.
- If you are moving the note, press Ctrl+X.
- Position the insertion point at the location where you want to copy the footnote or endnote.
- Press Ctrl+V.