How do I find the IP address of my Linksys PAP2?
Connect network cable, power supply and analogue handset. After the unit has finished powering up, pick up the handset and dial **** to access the Linksys voice menu. At the voice prompt, dial 110# and you should hear the IP Address of the unit.
How do I connect to Linksys PAP2?
Plug one end of the Ethernet cable that came with your Linksys PAP2 adapter into an open port on your router. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into the ETHERNET port on the back of the Linksys PAP2 adapter. Connect the power adapter to the Linksys PAP2 adapter and then plug into a power source.
How do I reset my Linksys PAP2 NA Phone Adapter?
Factory Reset Linksys PAP ATA
- Connect an analog phone to any of the phone ports on the ATA.
- Dial * four times.
- Dial a special sequence 73738#. The ATA responds with “Press 1 to confirm or Press * to exit.”.
- To confirm the factory reset dial 1.
What is Linksys PAP2?
The Linksys PAP2 is a reliable inexpensive telephone adapter that works with the Callcentric service when placed behind your broadband internet router.
How do I update my Linksys PAP2 firmware?
- Extract the “linksys-pap2-v3-1-22-ls. zip” file to your desktop.
- Locate and run the file “pap2-3-1-22-LS.exe”.
- Click “Upgrade Firmware”
- Click “Continue”
- Enter the IP address of your PAP2 adaptor.
- Click “OK”
- Click “Upgrade” to start the firmware upgrade.
- Click “OK” to finalise the upgrade process.
How do I setup my Linksys VoIP phone adapter?
How to Set Up the Linksys PAP2T Telephone Adapter
- Obtain the ATA IP address.
- Type the IP address into your web browser.
- Once the page has loaded, press Admin Login then press advanced.
- Go to the SIP tab.
- Scroll down to RTP Parameters and sets RTP Packet Size to 0.020.
How do I update my Linksys pap2 firmware?
How do I setup my Linksys VoIP adapter?
How do I reset my Linksys VoIP phone adapter?
Using the Reset Button
- Leave your Linksys VoIP router powered on and turn the device around so the back of the unit is facing you.
- Press the red “Reset” button and hold it for 30 seconds, then release the button.
- Turn the router around so the front of the unit is facing you.