How do I find my SIM PIN code on iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, go to Settings > Cellular > SIM PIN. If you have an iPad, go to Settings > Mobile Data > SIM PIN. Turn on your SIM PIN or turn it off.
How do I reset my iPhone PIN code?
Just follow these simple steps.
- Head to Settings.
- Scroll down until you find Touch ID and Passcode.
- Select either Turn Passcode On or Change Passcode. The former will require you simply to set a new passcode, while the latter will require you to enter your current passcode before changing to a new one.
Can iPhone passcode be changed remotely?
There is no way to change a passcode remotely.
How do I recover my sim pin?
If you forgot or don’t know your SIM PIN
- Contact the carrier that gave you the SIM card.
- Ask your carrier to help you unlock your SIM card using the default SIM PIN or PUK code.
- If you can’t unlock your SIM card using the SIM PIN or PUK code or if an alert says, “PUK exhausted,” ask for a new SIM card.
How do you unlock an iPhone 4 without a computer?
Press and hold the Power and Home buttons at the same time. If your iPhone does not have a mechanical Home button, press the side button and volume up/down button instead. You’ll see the Apple logo after a while, but carry on holding down the buttons; wait until you see the recovery-mode screen.
Can I change passcode remotely?
Google’s made a lot of behind-the-scenes security enhancements to Android lately, and today we’re seeing yet another significant improvement: the ability to set or change the password on your Android device from afar.
How do I remove the passcode from my iPhone remotely?
Answer: A: Apple cannot disable the passcode. You cannot disable the passcode unless the device gets connected to the internet. If there is no way for you to connect the device to the internet because you have data turned off, then you will not be able to track the device.
How can I unlock my SIM without a PUK code?
Look for the Cellular option. Tap the option that says SIM PIN. There you need to switch off the Lock SIM card option. If it asks you to enter the PIN code and you have never changed it, enter the default one (you can find it in the plastic card where the SIM card came from).
How do I find my PUK code and PIN?
1. Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging
- The PUK code is printed on the plastic card holding the SIM.
- The PUK code might be hidden under a scratchable area.
- Scratch off the area to reveal the PUK code.
- Sign in to get the PUK code.
- Give your mobile carrier a call to ask for your PUK code.