How do I delete a user profile on ps3?
About This Article
- Navigate to the Users menu on the cross menu bar (XMB).
- Log in to the profile you want to delete.
- Navigate back to the Users menu in the XMB.
- HIghlight the Users menu you want to delete.
- Press the green Triangle button.
- Select Delete.
- Select Yes.
- Select Yes again to confirm. Did this article help you?
How do you delete Xbox 360 profiles?
Here’s how you can remove any Xbox profile from your Xbox 360 console:
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage. Note If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive.
- Select Profiles.
- Select the Xbox profile that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select one of the following:
How do I wipe my PS3 before selling?
To restore system software to its default settings:
- Select Settings, then scroll down and select System Settings.
- Scroll down and select Restore PS3 System.
- Select Yes to confirm.
- Choose either Quick Format or Full Format.
- Choose Yes on the confirmation.
- Once done, your PS3 will be returned to factory settings.
How do I delete my Xbox profile online?
How do I remove my Xbox account from my Microsoft account online?
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Email & accounts .
- Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove.
- Then select Manage.
- Select Delete account from this device.
How do I factory reset Xbox 360?
1 Factory Reset
- From the Xbox dashboard screen, choose Settings > System.
- Choose Storage.
- Highlight your Hard Drive or Memory Unit, then choose Device Options by pushing Y on your controller.
- Choose Format.
- You will receive a warning, reminding you that this erases all data on your device.
Can you reset PS3 to factory settings?
Select Settings, then scroll down and select System Settings. Scroll down and select Restore PS3 System. Select Yes to confirm. Choose either Quick Format or Full Format.
Does formatting PS3 delete everything?
The PS3 can reformat its hard drive. Reformatting the hard drive will erase everything on it except system software which you need. You don’t need any special hardware for this- just the console, the hard drive and time. The format utility is found in settings-> system settings.
How do I edit my profile on Xbox 360?
Press the Guide button on your controller. Select Xbox Home. Select Settings, and then select Profile. Select Edit Profile.
How do I restore Xbox 360 to factory settings?
How do I reset my Xbox 360 Family Settings?
On the System tab, click “Console Settings”. Scroll down in console settings and click “System Info”. A box should come up and say, “Would you like to reset the console to the factory defaults?” Click Reset and you’re done!
How do you reset a PS3 Slim?