How do I contact iCloud support?
Contact Apple Support
- U.S. technical support: (800) APL–CARE (800–275–2273)
- See all worldwide support telephone numbers.
- Contact a mobile carrier.
- Make a reservation at an Apple Retail Store Genius Bar.
- Beats support: (800) 442–4000 (U.S.) or see all worldwide support telephone numbers.
Does Apple have 24 hour support?
No. But there is a business hours support number based on PST/PDT. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information. To contact product and tech support visit online support site.
Can I contact Apple Support by phone?
Apple’s main customer support phone number is 1-800-275-2273 in the US. You can also contact Apple Support using the Support website, the Support app, or by going to an Apple Store.
Is iCloud an Apple service?
iCloud is the service from Apple that securely stores your photos, files, notes, passwords, and other data in the cloud and keeps it up to date across all your devices, automatically. iCloud also makes it easy to share photos, files, notes, and more with friends and family.
How do I contact Apple by email?
Apple has no published email address for Customer Service. Apple handles most issue, technical and customer service, only via telephone or in-person at an Apple Store. As Miriam suggested, you can call Customer Relations if you have an issue that you can’t resolve in another way.
Can you live chat with Apple?
Live chat allows you to use instant / live (real-time) messaging to contact Apple’s support team via its website. Apple’s live chat offers faster response times, much faster than emails. In fact, a lot of users prefer chat assistance over emails and phone calls.
How do I fix my iCloud?
How to Fix: iCloud Not Working on iPhone or Computer
- Method 1. Check iCloud Server System Status.
- Method 2. Log-Out and Log-in Again.
- Method 3. Restart iPhone/Computer.
- Method 4. Verify iCloud Account.
- Method 5. Update Software.
- Method 6. Disable and Enable iCloud Sync.