How can you help your classmates?
Mention four ways in which you can help your classmates who are weak in studies
- Make sure that no one is teasing him/her.
- Help them with questions in which they find difficulty.
- Provide them notes which may help them to understand the chapters.
- Regularly give them tips and encourage them to achieve their goal.
What is a classmate?
: a member of the same class in a school or college..
How you get along with your peers and classmates in school?
Tips for Getting Along with Your Classmates
- Be less competitive. When you’re in school, the only person whose performance you should be worried about is your own.
- Avoid cliques.
- Ignore gossip.
- Don’t respond to negativity.
What are peers in school?
A peer is someone at your own level. If you are a 10th grader, other high school students are your peers. Peer comes from the Latin par which means equal. When you are on par with someone, you are their peer. If kids your age are pressuring you to do something you don’t want to do, that’s peer pressure.
What are the positive and negative effects of peer pressure?
Negative effects of peer pressure include: pressure to use alcohol, cigarettes or drugs….Positive effects of peer pressure include:
- a sense of belonging and support.
- increased self-confidence.
- introduction to positive hobbies and interests.
- reinforcement of positive habits and attitudes.
Why do Adolescence feel it is important to be accepted by their peers in today’s society?
Because acceptance by a peer group becomes so important, teens may modify their speech, dress, behavior, choices, and activities in order to become more similar to their peers. This increased similarity among peers provides them a sense security and affirms their acceptance into their chosen peer group.