How can I kill my free time?
Instead, try one of the best ways to amusingly pass the time without your smartphone, which we’ve compiled right here….20 Genius Ways to Kill Time without a Smartphone
- Zone out. Shutterstock.
- Settle some Catan.
- Listen to music.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Get in a workout.
- Play Sudoku.
How can a student stay productive?
7 Tips to Increase Your Productivity as a Student
- Track Your Time. It’s difficult to plan your personal time if you don’t know how you’re spending it.
- Take Regular Breaks. Believe it or not, taking a break will actually increase your productivity.
- Set Yourself Deadlines.
- Plan Ahead.
- Eat Healthily.
- Get Plenty of Sleep.
- Group Your Errands.
How do you spend a 3 day weekend?
Ahead, you’ll find 11 suggestions that will help make your next three-day weekend the best one yet.
- Scope Out Deals. Giphy.
- Plan Travel Way Ahead Of Time. Giphy.
- Plan A Staycation. Giphy.
- Invite Friends Over. Giphy.
- Unplug From Work Email. Giphy.
- Enjoy Doing Nothing. Giphy.
- Start A New Project. Giphy.
- Get Back To Nature. Giphy.
What do do on a long weekend at home?
The 14 Best Stay-At-Home Vacay Tips For The Long Weekend
- A Memorial Day classic: Have a picnic. “Use your backyard, your balcony, your fire escape, your roof—get creative!
- Visit the National Parks—virtually.
- Start a journal.
- Create a DIY spa.
- Bar hop in your own home.
- Host a game night.
- Recreate a meal.
What do you do on a quarantine weekend?
30 productive things to do on a long weekend in quarantine
- Take on a batch cooking project.
- Declutter your house (or a part of your house).
- Set short-term and long-term goals.
- Start a side hustle.
- Create a self-improvement plan for yourself.
- Take inventory of your pantry.
- Teach yourself how to cook.
- Start a vegetable garden.
Should there be a 3 day weekend?
3-day weekends would make people happier and more productive, according to a new Oxford University study. A new study from Oxford University suggests a four day working week could make people happier and more productive.