Are vinyl records worth anything these days?
When it comes to a vinyl record’s value, condition is paramount, and worn copies of a record usually sell for modest amounts of money except in the cases of items that are rare to the point of being unique.
Are old vinyl LPs worth anything?
Vinyls with scratches, writings, abrasions, and scratches are likely to have a lower value. Damaged or worn records are generally unplayable and therefore don’t attract the interest of collectors. If you have a bunch of old records you cannot play on a turntable, they are probably not worth much.
How much are old LP albums worth?
The average eBay selling price for vinyl records is around $15, though vinyl record values vary significantly: from 50 cents to $50 or more. You need to do some research to determine exactly how much your vinyl records are worth.
What is the most valuable LP album?
The 10 most expensive vinyl records ever sold
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
How can I sell my old vinyl records?
The Best Places To Sell Your Vinyl Records
- Discogs. The internet has made it so much easier to reach more people with the products you are selling.
- eBay. eBay is another popular online marketplace for selling your vinyls online.
- Nationwide Record Stores.
- Local Record Stores.
- Sell Directly To Local Buyers.
- Your Website.
Are old 33 albums worth anything?
Rare and Valuable LPs (33 RPM) Many have values that exceed $100. Some sell for $1000 or more. “Most collected artists” records have the highest values. Most “Fans” LPs made after 1970 sell for $10 or more and some made before 1970 sell for $100+.