Why does my TV have no sound on one channel?
Make sure the TV and/or additional equipment is set to the same channel (3 or 4). Try changing the channel. If no other channels have the same issue, then it might be an issue with just the one channel. Reboot your receiver: unplug the receiver and allow at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in.
Why is there no sound on some channels on my Samsung TV?
Navigate to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis, and then select Start Sound Test. If the test reveals a problem, navigate to Settings > Sound > Expert Settings, and then select Reset Sound. Note: If you are still experiencing an issue after resetting the sound, visit our Support Center to request service.
What is SAP on TV settings?
Second audio program (SAP), also known as secondary audio programming, provides audio tracks in languages other than the native language that was recorded in a program. This feature is only available on the TV if you use an antenna or cable without a set-top box.
Where do I find sap on my TV?
Press the Menu button twice on your remote control to view the Quick Settings menu. Use the arrow buttons to highlight Play Secondary Audio. Press OK/Select to change the setting to Yes to enable SAP.
Where is the audio output on my Insignia TV?
Look at the back side of the Insignia TV. There is one audio output located towards the bottom of all the connection ports.
How do I enable multi audio on my Samsung TV?
Enabling Multi-Output Audio
- Press the Home button on your remote control.
- Using the directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings.
- Navigate to and select General.
- Select Accessibility.
- Select Multi-output Audio.
- You have completed the steps.
Why is my HDMI cord not playing sound?
Your HDMI no sound problem can be caused by corrupt or missing audio driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try to update the sound driver. There are two ways you can get the right drivers for your sound card: manually or automatically.
Why is there no sound on NBC TV?
On connected TV or smart TV devices, visit the settings menu and ensure that the audio is set to Stereo (or Normal). On a mobile device or computer, check your device settings and/or the video player controls to make sure you haven’t set the volume too low (or set the audio to mute).
How do I turn off SAP?
How to Turn Off the SAP on Comcast
- Press the “Settings/Menu” button on the remote control to display the Quick Settings menu screen.
- Use the arrow keys to scroll down to and select “SAP,” and then press “OK/SEL.”
- Press the down-arrow key to select the “Disable” option and press “OK/SEL” to save the setting.
How do you fix a TV that has no sound?
– Unplug the power to the external device for 30 seconds. – Disconnect the HDMI cable from the TV and move it to an alternate port. – Plug the device back in, and power the device back on. – Change the TV to the new HDMI input to see if the issue is resolved.
Why does my TV suddenly have no sound?
TV is muted
Why does TV have no sound?
Ensure that the Settings on the TV get set to “USA” as your home country.
What are common issues with insignia TV?
Description Of Top Best-Selling Insignia Smart TV 4K Resolution. The 65″ Class LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV is one of Insignia’s giant smart TVs.