Where is the library in Stormwind?
The Royal Library of Stormwind is located inside Stormwind Keep, in the chamber to the right as one enters the Garden.
Where is the harbor in Stormwind Classic?
Stormwind Harbor is located in the northwestern area of Stormwind City, with the access point set between the now-destroyed Park and Cathedral Square. Players are able to sail to Northrend from there since Wrath of the Lich King.
Where do the Stormwind boats go?
Where do the boats go in Stormwind?
- Lighthouse. Stormwind Harbor lighthouse.
- The Gate. The content behind the Gate in Stormwind Harbor is currently unknown, although it is most likely just another boat.
- Scourge Invasion.
- In Cataclysm.
- In Mists of Pandaria.
- In Patch 5.4.
- Points of interest.
Where is Royal Library WOW Classic?
The Royal Library (or the Stormwind Library) of Stormwind City is located inside Stormwind Keep.
How do I get to ratchet from Stormwind?
Along the coast of Theramore Island
- Start in Menethil Harbor (fly there, or walk the long way; pick up the flight path if you do not have it).
- Take the boat to Theramore Island.
- Head north along the beach to Ratchet.
- From Ratchet, take the boat to Booty Bay.
How do you get from Stormwind Classic to Darnassus?
Ideally you ask a Mage standing around in Stormwind for a Portal. But if you want an adventure, you take the Deeprun Tram from SW to Ironforge, run out the front gates of IF and take a hike through Loch Modan and Wetlands until you reach Menethil Harbor, then take the boat to Auberdine, then from there to Darnassus.
How do I get from Stormwind to Darnassus?
You can take the tram to ironforge and then walk/fly to menethil harbor. From there take a boat to darkshore, and then take another boat or gryphon to darnassus. Assuming you are low level and this is your first time making the journey.