What was the most popular car in 2012?
2012 Year End Top 30 Best-Selling Vehicles In America
What are common problems with Toyota?
Here Are The Biggest Problems Owners Face With New Toyota Cars
- 10 Failed Fuel Pump (2019 Sienna)
- 9 Transmission Slips (2021 Highlander)
- 8 Improperly Tightened Steering Fasteners (2019 4Runner)
- 7 Damaged Brake Master Cylinder (2019 Tacoma)
- 6 Defective Airbags (2019 Camry)
- 5 Engine Shut Off (2021 Corolla)
Are there any recalls on 2012 Toyota Camry?
Summary: Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Avalon, Avalon HV, Venza, Camry, and Camry HV vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the drain hose for the air conditioning condenser may become clogged causing water to accumulate at the bottom of the air conditioning condenser unit housing.
What is the best car to buy in 2012?
The winners: Cars
- 2012 Volkswagen GTI.
- 2012 Ford Fiesta. Best Hatchback.
- 2012 Buick Regal. Best Upscale Midsize Car.
- 2012 Ford Taurus. Best Affordable Large Car.
- 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Best Hybrid Car.
- 2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata. Best Affordable Sports Car.
- 2012 Subaru Outback. Best Wagon.
- 2012 Ford Fusion. Best Affordable Midsize Car.
What Toyota cars have recalls?
The models and model years that have vehicles included in this recall are certain:
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus LS 460;
- 2013-2014 Model Year Lexus GS 350;
- 2014 Model Year Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus IS-F;
- 2014-2015 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GX 460, IS 350, LX 570;
- 2015 Model Year Lexus NX 200t, RC 350;
How many miles can a 2012 Camry last?
You may also wonder how many miles can a Toyota Camry last? A survey from Consumer Reports has stated that, with proper care, the Toyota Camry can last more than 200,000 miles. The survey examined years of analysis, as well as reliability, road-test scores, and other ratings.
How long will a 2012 Toyota Camry last?
between 200,000 and 300,000 miles
How Long Does a Toyota Camry Last? The Toyota Camry is one of the most well-regarded midsize vehicles available, and its Toyota durability means that you can expect to get between 200,000 and 300,000 miles of use out of your Camry with proper vehicle maintenance.
What is the 2012 Toyota Corolla’s ranking on the Consumer Reports list?
The 2012 Toyota Corolla’s #16 ranking is based on its score within the 2012 Compact Cars category. Currently the Toyota Corolla has a score of 7.9 out of 10, which is based on our evaluation of 55 pieces of research and data elements using various sources. Reviewers were less than impressed with the 2012 Corolla’s performance.
What are America’s top-selling passenger cars for 2012?
America’s top-selling passenger car for the past nine years, the Toyota Camry receives a major overhaul for 2012.
What kind of car is a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 2012 Toyota Camry sedan is a generational redesign that builds on the midsize sedan’s historic strengths by complementing its practical nature with an even more modern character and better value at all trim levels.
What’s your review of the 2012 Toyota Yaris 3 Dr Le?
I’ve only had my new 2012 Yaris 3 DR LE a couple of weeks but so far I am impressed. Has good visibility: sits a little higher than my 2001 Corolla LE-gas mileage pretty good, according to the display I’m averaging 33 mpg, all city driving. Driver’s seat very comfortable.