What is BeAScout pin?
BeAScout is an online site that prospective members can use to find a unit near them.
How do I change my BeAScout pin?
To update your pin:
- Go to My.Scouting.org.
- In the drop-down menu, select your unit, then Organization Manager.
- On the next screen, selection Unit Pin on the left-hand side to see the fields you can update.
- Enter all the updated information for your unit and then click save at the bottom of the screen.
How do I log into Scoutbook?
Log into Scoutbook at http://scoutbook.com, with your Scoutbook or my.scouting.org account credentials then navigate to My Dashboard -> Administration -> My Account -> My Connections and click the new “Connect to your Scout” link.
Can parents access Scoutbook?
Only parents can grant access for Scouts to view their Scoutbook record. From your Scout’s edit profile link on the Scout’s page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Invite to Connect” and enter the Scout’s email address. The Scout will receive an email invite similar to the above.
What is SSO in Scoutbook?
Once Single Sign On (SSO) is activated for you, Scoutbook picks up the same login credentials as my. Scouting.
How do I find my Scout on Scoutbook?
scouting, then in Scoutbook, go to My Dashboard -> My Units -> Roster, then click on your name. Once you’re there, click on your positions, then the your position, then click the big red Update button.
How do I add parents to my Scoutbook?
To add an additional parent or guardians to a Scout, do the following:
- Click on the Scout.
- Click on the Scout’s connections.
- Click on the parent if they are already in the unit or click +ADD.
- Search for the parent or if they do not have a my.scouting or Scoutbook presence yet, type in their information.
How do you grant Scout access to Scoutbook?
Go to the Messaging Center and click on the Scout’s name, unclick the BCC option and send the Scout an email to log into Scoutbook.