What is an AudioCast device?
AudioCast is a small device that plugs into your speaker for streaming music through WiFi.
What is AudioCast LAN?
[Multi-Rooms Music Streaming Wirelessly]Like SONOS Play System, ACEMAX M5 AudioCast lets you to stream music synchronously to different rooms(up to 8 ) for the same song or different songs, play your favourite music in the whole house at the same time.
How do I set up AudioCast?
Connecting your Audiocast to your network
- First, make sure your phone or tablet device is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Turn your Audiocast on and wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Open the app, and select ‘SETUP WI-FI DEVICE’.
- Enter your W-Fi password when asked, and tap next.
- On your Audiocast press WPS button.
Is AudioCast compatible with chromecast?
AudioCast is exactly like Chromecast Audio. Like exactly. It looks the same. It connects the same way.
Who makes audiocast?
AudioCast M5 is a $37 multi-room audio streamer, Chromecast Audio wannabe. Last year Google launched a tiny device called the Chromecast Audio that you can plug into any speaker to stream music from your phone or the internet to that speaker. This year Uyesee has introduced a similar device called the AudioCast M5.
Can you transmit audio over WiFi?
audio transmission via a WiFi network, allowing the user’s own device (smartphone or tablet) to act as the receiver. Suitable for a wide range of pro-audio applications where bring-your-own-device audio transmission is required, including assistive listening.
What speakers work with Chromecast?
Here are the best Chromecast speakers you can buy:
- Best Chromecast speaker overall: Google Home Max.
- Best portable Chromecast speaker: JBL Link Portable.
- Best Chromecast soundbar: LG SK8Y.
- Best affordable Chromecast speaker: Toshiba TY-GC1000.
- Best Chromecast smart speaker on a budget: Google Home.
Is there a replacement for Google Chromecast audio?
AudioCast. Audiocast works on the same premise as Chromecast Audio. They look alike, connect in a similar way, and are almost identical in how they work. It is the no-name brand of Chromecast Audio.
Why did Google get rid of Chromecast Audio?
The official reason Google provided for discontinuing the Audio line was that they already had many products for users to enjoy their music and podcasts. They informed customers the Chromecast Audio would still be supported but no longer manufactured.
What is a good alternative to Chromecast Audio?
Finding the Best Chromecast Alternative
- AudioCast. Audiocast works on the same premise as Chromecast Audio.
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter.
- Wi-Fi Receiver.
- Sonos or Bose Speakers.
Does audiocast support Airplay 2?
To be clear, you can use audiocast with airplay still, but audiocast firmware has not been updated to work with HomeKit or multiple airplay 2 devices. You must use the audiocast app in order to setup multiple synced audio streams and they will only sync with additional audiocast devices.
How do I listen to YouTube music on chromecast?
To cast YouTube Music from the app to your TV:
- Make sure your phone, tablet, or computer with a supported cast browser is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your casting device.
- Open the YouTube Music app.
- Tap Cast (near your profile picture).
- Tap the device you want to cast to.