What is a nice word that starts with Z?
Positive adjectives that start with Z “zen words”
- Zaftig having a shapely and full figure; voluptuous; full-bosomed.
- Zany comical; ludicrously comical, bizarre or clownish.
- Zappy energetic; lively.
- Zazzy flashy; shiny.
- Zealed full of or filled with zeal.
- Zealful full of zeal; zealous.
How do you describe someone with the letter Z?
30 Adjectives That Start With Z
|zaftig||having a full, shapely figure; said of a woman||curvaceous, curvy, buxom|
|zany||comical in an extravagantly ludicrous or slapstick manner||quirky, eccentric|
|zappy||moving at a fast pace with high energy||energetic, lively|
|zazzy||shiny or flashy||sparkly, showy|
What easy words start with Z?
Letter Z Word Bank:
What does Zooty mean?
Definition of zooty : typical of a zoot-suiter : flashy in manner or style a zooty haircut.
What does Zealful mean?
adjective. Full of or inspired by zeal; characterized by passionate enthusiasm; zealous.
What starts with Z at home?
Toddler A-Z – Objects That Start with the Letter “Z”
- Zig Zag.
What words have Z in the middle?
What’s zestful mean?
full of zest. characterized by keen relish, hearty enjoyment, etc.
What does zoetic mean?
or relating to life : living, vital
Definition of zoetic : of or relating to life : living, vital.
What is zaniness?
noun. 1. The quality of being laughable or comical: comedy, comicality, comicalness, drollery, drollness, farcicality, funniness, humor, humorousness, jocoseness, jocosity, jocularity, ludicrousness, ridiculousness, wit, wittiness.
What are some describing words that start with Z?
Zaftig. This means having graceful very good figure.
What are some nice words that begin with Z?
Sarcastic – Someone,of course,who uses sarcasm a lot
What are some words with Z in them?
WHIZ (a skilled person)
What are some verbs for Z that describe people?
– Personality. Personality means an individual’s tendencies to behave, think, and react in a particular way. – Nationality/ethnic background. Nationality is the nation or country to which someone belongs to. – Physical Appearance. Physical appearance is self-explanatory. – Characteristics and Traits.