What games can be played in the swimming pool?
10 fun games to play in the swimming pool
- Play the mirror game. The mirror game can be played by everyone.
- Practice swimming underwater.
- Balance on floats.
- Pretend to be deep sea divers.
- Race each other.
- Practice synchronised swimming routines.
- Play Marco Polo.
- Create an underwater world.
How do adults have fun in pools?
Top 15 Swimming Pool Games for Adults
- Bumper Balls. Looking for a quick and easy game to play that doesn’t need much equipment?
- Water Jousting. Water jousting is a fun and physical game that’s sure to bring in a lot of laughs.
- Toss N’ Splash.
- Pool Volleyball.
- Wet Shirt Relay.
- Tug of War.
- Watermelon Polo.
What do teens play in the pool?
Octopus Tag. Octopus Tag is like a basic game of tag played in the pool, but the person who is “it” ends up with extra help.
How do you play colors in pool?
Colors: One person is “it” and that individual stands with their back to the other players (who stand across the pool). The “it” person begins to call colors, and if a player’s color is called, they must silently start swimming towards the “it” player and try to touch the wall without being tagged.
How do you play Marco Pollo?
The person playing Marco Polo is either blindfolded or closes their eyes and keeps them shut for the duration of their turn as Marco Polo. The person playing Marco Polo puts their arms out and shouts “Marco!” The other players respond, “Polo!” while avoiding being touched by the person playing Marco Polo.
Why is pool called pool?
The word “pool” means a collective bet, or ante. Many non-billiard games, such as poker, involve a pool but it was pocket billiards that the name became attached to.