What are some good classroom rules?
Top Classroom Rules
- Be on time at the beginning of the day and after lunch or recess breaks.
- Come prepared with supplies and completed homework.
- Be kind, polite, and courteous to others.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Be respectful of classmates, teachers, and property.
What are the responsibilities of a substitute teacher?
Substitute Teachers perform the instructional and classroom management processes for teachers who are absent for a day or longer periods of time. Their duties include taking attendance, explaining homework, and maintaining classroom cleanliness. Candidates need to be flexible in their availability.
What are policies and procedures in schools?
Create a Safe Learning Environment Of course, school policies and procedures are not only about fairness and expectations. They also establish guidelines to keep students and staff safe. Creating a safe learning environment involves protecting students and staff from physical, emotional, and psychological harm.
How can I be a good substitute teacher?
How to be a good substitute teacher
- Arrive early.
- Be understanding.
- Use other teachers as a resource.
- Maintain control of the classroom.
- Bring your own supplies.
- Consider any special needs students.
- Have a backup plan.
- Reward good behavior.
What school policies are required by law?
There is a list of school policies required by law….These policies include:
- The school admissions policy.
- The charging policy.
- The child protection policy.
- The complaints policy and procedures.
- The curriculum policy.
- Equal opportunities policies.
- The health and safety policy.
- The teachers’ pay and conditions policy.
What are the five policies at school?
There are ten essential policies that every student handbook should include.
- Attendance Policy. Attendance does matter.
- Bullying Policy.
- Cell Phone Policy.
- Dress Code Policy.
- Fighting Policy.
- Respect Policy.
- Student Code of Conduct.
- Student Discipline.
How do you deal with a bad substitute teacher?
Go to the main office where you can find the principal, the vice-principal, or the secretary. If you can’t find someone there, go into the nearest classroom to tell the teacher there. Explain to them what is going on, and ask them to come help with the situation because you are worried something bad may happen.