Is there a translator in line?
Start LINE and tap [More] > [Official Accounts], scroll down to [News/Tools] and add the [ENG-ESP translator] as a friend. 2. If you want to translate something, tap [ENG-ESP translator] on your Friends list and tap [Chat]. Once in the chat-room, you can type the message you want to get translated.
How do you translate text in line?
From the menu, click ‘Translate’ to translate the message.
- Click on the top left of the screen.
- Click a message room from the message room list.
- Right-click the message you want to translate in the message room.
- From the menu, click ‘Translate’ to translate the message.
How do I translate a message?
With Tap to Translate, you can translate text from apps and you don’t need to open the Google Translate app.
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
How do I turn on auto translate on messenger?
- Tap on your profile photo > Settings > General > Content translation > Translate content into, and select your preferred language.
- Under Translation display, choose your preferred display option.
- Enable Auto-translation using the toggle switch at the bottom.
How do I automatically translate line messages?
- Tap ‘More’ on the bottom right.
- Tap .
- Tap ‘Message Room’.
- Tap ‘Auto translation language’.
- Select the language to auto-translate.
How do I change line man to English?
1. Click “…” > Settings > Basic. 3. Choose a language from the drop-down list under Language….If you’re using LINE on both your smartphone and PC
- The information was hard to follow.
- The information wasn’t accurate.
- I needed a more detailed explanation.
- The article was too long.
How much money can you make translating online?
Online Translator Salary
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|