Is 8 MP good for front camera?
Yes, an 8MP camera can be good enough for taking pictures with a smartphone. That’s because, in the case of megapixels, more is not always better. There are several other factors at play that determine the picture quality of a smartphone camera than just packing it with a ton of megapixels.
Which phone has the best camera in 2021?
- iPhone 13 Pro Max. The best camera phone you can buy.
- iPhone 13 Pro. Powerful camera hardware packed into a smaller body.
- Pixel 6 Pro. The best Android camera phone you can buy.
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. Samsung’s best camera phone.
- Google Pixel 6. A great camera experience for less.
- Google Pixel 5a.
- iPhone 13.
- OnePlus 10 Pro.
Which phone has the best camera quality?
Top 10 Camera Mobile Phones in India
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. (Source: dxomark)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. (Source: dxomark)
- Xiaomi Mi 10. (Source: xda-developers)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. (Source: phonearena)
- OPPO Find X2 Pro. (Source: zdnet)
- Google Pixel 4A. (Source: complex)
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Apple iPhone 12.
Is 16MP better than 12MP?
The 16MP S6 had a 1.12µm pixel size compared to the 12MP S7 phone’s 1.4µm. Another reason why you don’t necessarily want more megapixels is the file size. The more megapixels, the larger the file size and the more space the image will take on your phone.
Which MP camera is best?
A decent 6-megapixel camera is good enough for most normal camera usage. Go for higher megapixels only if you wish to use your images for canvas-sized prints or large hoardings. If your interest is in night sky photography, then too a higher megapixel camera can be important.
What is the best MP for a phone camera?
Phones With The Highest Megapixel Camera [2020/21]
- Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+
- Xiaomi Mi 11.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G.
- Xiaomi Mi 10 5G. Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G. Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Motorola Edge+ Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Primary Camera: 108 MP (wide)
Is a 12 MP camera good?
12 megapixels is sufficient for almost all consumers and content creators. This allows enough resolution to create print a 12″ x 16″ photo. And 12MP is larger than you’ll ever need for online sharing.
Does higher MP mean better camera?
Megapixel resolution plays an important role in how large you can print your pictures. Because the more megapixels you have, the more detail is recorded, high-resolution cameras allow you to make larger prints or crop shots without worrying about the image’s pixel structure becoming visible.
How good is 12 megapixels?