How would you code marital status?
A code to classify eligible beneficiary’s marital/domestic-relationship status; most recent in the calendar and all prior years….Marital Status Code – Latest in Year.
|02||Legally Married (to opposite sex), spouse absent|
|03||Legally Married (to same sex), spouse present|
|04||Legally Married (to same sex), spouse absent|
What is the input type for marital status in HTML?
Example. Married Single Widow Run the Code.
What does B mean in marital status?
B. Unmarried. Unmarried. Marital status (HL7)
What does P stand for in marital status?
|D||Divorced/Person whose Civil Partnership has been dissolved|
|W||Widowed/Surviving Civil Partner|
How do you type HTML?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later:
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit.
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad:
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer.
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
How do I insert a signature in HTML?
What does S mean in marital status?
S. Separated. Not Provided. U. Unmarried (Single or Divorced or Widowed)
What is C in civil status?
status of an individual in relation to marriage, classified as follows: a) Single – A person who has never been married; b) Married – A couple living together as husband and wife, legally or consensually; c) Divorced – A person whose bond of matrimony has been dissolved legally and who therefore can remarry; d) …
How do I add a digital signature to my website?
How to create a digital signature in Word?
- Put the cursor in the Word document where you desire to include a digital signature.
- Now, click the Insert button.
- Choose the Signature Line.
- A menu will emerge.
- Insert all the data in the expected fields.
- Choose OK.
- A signature line will now emerge in the Word document.
How is a digital signature created?
A digital signature is created using hash algorithms or a scheme of algorithms like DSA and RSA that use public key and private key encryptions. The sender uses the private key to sign the message digest (not the data), and when they do, it forms a digital thumbprint to send the data.