How do you use the tube at the bank drive-thru?
If you are withdrawing or transferring from your account, you will need to fill out a drive-thru slip. These slips are located in the receptacle in the drive-thru line as you pull into the drive-thru. Use the tube system to give your completed slip to the representative to complete your transaction.
How does a drive-thru work at a bank?
Like fast food drive-thru lanes, most drive-thru teller lanes are outfitted with a two way speaker system that will allow you to communicate with the teller located inside the bank. After you have completed your transaction and returned the tube to the machine, begin to exit the teller lane.
How do I deposit a check with drive-thru?
If you’re depositing a check (or depositing just part of it and getting part of it in cash), follow these steps:
- Fill out a deposit slip.
- Endorse your check.
- Give the check and deposit slip to the teller; if you’re asking for cash along with your deposit, the teller will likely ask for your photo ID, too.
How do you deposit money through drive-thru?
Write your name and account number on the deposit slip (deposit slips are usually available at the lobby or drive-through). The first line on the right side of the deposit slip is generally labeled “CASH,” and that is where you would write the amount of your deposit.
Do banks still use pneumatic tubes?
You can still see pneumatic tubes at bank drive-thrus and a few other places, but their scope used to be a lot more ambitious than carrying deposit slips. For decades, these tubes — which use compressed air or a vacuum to move all sorts of capsules — carried weird and wonderful things.
What are the tube things at banks?
Pneumatic tubes (or capsule pipelines, also known as pneumatic tube transport or PTT) are systems that propel cylindrical containers through networks of tubes by compressed air or by partial vacuum. They are used for transporting solid objects, as opposed to conventional pipelines, which transport fluids.
How do I deposit a check with my phone?
How to Make Mobile Check Deposits
- Know your bank’s mobile check deposit requirements.
- Confirm the check amount is within mobile deposit limits.
- Endorse the check.
- Open the mobile deposit function in your bank app.
- Take clear pictures of the check with your mobile device.
- Confirm the check details and complete the deposit.
How can I deposit a check without going to the bank?
How to Cash a Check Without a Bank Account or ID
- Cash it at the issuing bank (this is the bank name that is pre-printed on the check)
- Cash a check at a retailer that cashes checks (discount department store, grocery stores, etc.)
- Cash the check at a check-cashing store.