How do you use spiritual in a sentence?
Spiritual sentence example
- It was the last spiritual struggle between life and death, in which death gained the victory.
- Mercury is a fluid, volatile, spiritual essence.
- the Presbyterian Church recognizes but one spiritual order, viz.
- For the first time doubts as to his spiritual state seemed to have troubled him.
How long is a good sermon?
According to Pew, the median length of the sermons was 37 minutes. Catholic sermons were the shortest, at a median of just 14 minutes, compared with 25 minutes for sermons in mainline Protestant congregations and 39 minutes in evangelical Protestant congregations.
How many words is a 15 minute sermon?
How do you use urge in a sentence?
Urge sentence example
- Suppressing the urge to laugh wasn’t easy, but she managed it.
- She fought back the urge to run.
- It is never necessary to urge her to study.
- Deidre had the sudden urge to go home.
- With every scrap of will power she possessed, she resisted the urge to help him with the buttons.
What are some examples of spirituality?
Many of the behaviors associated with wellness are key components of a healthy spiritual life. Examples include volunteerism, social responsibility, optimism, contributing to society, connectedness with others, feeling of belonging/being part of a group, and love of self/reason to care for self.
What is the opposite of external?
Antonyms: inward, internecine, interior, intrinsic, internal, intrinsical, domestic, inner. external(adj) purely outward or superficial.
What is a good sentence for External?
External sentence example. In external appearance, climate and productions, Fuerteventura greatly resembles Lanzarote. (1) The relation to the external world of the man who commits the deeds. In external ways Pierre had hardly changed at all.
What does pulpit mean?
the preaching profession
How do you preach a sermon for beginners?
Start from the passage or passages you’ve been led to and build the rest of your sermon up from there. The message you preach should build upon biblical truth, not the other way around. In other words, you shouldn’t plan out the message you want to deliver and twist scripture around in a way that fits your ideas.
How do you start a sermon?
As I observed many different pastors start their sermon series, here’s what I saw.
- Introduce and explain the series.
- Start with a question that sets up the point of the entire sermon series.
- Tell a story that sets up the hook of the series.
- Start with an analogy.
- Introduce the series and acknowledge the objections.
What is another name for external?
What is another word for external?
How do you write a short sermon outline?
Three Part Outline. Introduce your message topic: tell what you are going to cover and why, or why it’s important, or how it is relevant. You may give a humorous remark about what it does or does not mean. Use a starting point related to a scripture or an event that was/is the impetus for the main idea.
What is the means of external?
adjective. of or relating to the outside or outer part; outer: an external surface. Medicine/Medical. to be applied to the outside of a body, as a remedy: for external use only. situated or being outside something; acting or coming from without: external influences.
Is external inside or outside?
In general, external refers to anything outside of a location, object, or device. However, a video card is an internal device since it is found inside of the computer case.