How do you take apart a CamelBak bite valve?
It’s easy to do:
- First, unscrew the cap and pop out the straw.
- On the underside of the cap, grab the pull tab on the bottom of the bite valve and pull it out in one motion.
- After that, just clean the bottle and bite valve with warm, soapy water, or place them in the top rack of your dishwasher.
What’s the difference between Camelbak Eddy and Eddy?
The Camelbak Eddy+ is a slightly updated version of the classic Eddy bottle. The plastic, 0.75-liter (25 ounces) version we tested is lightweight, portable, and comes in a variety of color options. The biggest feature that sets the Eddy apart is its straw feature.
What is a bite valve on a water bottle?
The bite valve on this water bottle is excellent for oral stimulation and deep pressure massage, while the also helping regulate the nervous system as children drink from the straw. This is such a discreet and easy way to provide children with sensory input in a classroom.
How do you put a CamelBak bottle back together?
To re-insert the bite valve into the cap:
- Turn the cap upside down and push the bite valve up through the opening.
- Once the bite valve pokes through to the top of the bottle, you can pull it into place.
- Next, just push the straw back into the bite valve until it fits snugly.
How often should you clean a CamelBak?
- Take time to rinse and thoroughly dry the entire system every time you use it.
- Every couple of weeks, particularly if you are giving your system a lot of use, it’s a good idea to put a cleaning tablet into your reservoir, leave the solution in for five minutes, drain, rinse and let dry.
What’s the difference between CamelBak Eddy and Eddy?
How does the CamelBak bite valve work?
A bite valve works exactly the way you think it might. You gently bite or squeeze the mouthpiece with your lips, which opens up a slit that allows water to escape. No amount of sucking will let the water come through the valve unless you are biting down on it.