How do you make a clear graph?
- Analyze your data to see what they mean.
- Determine the type of graph to use.
- Create your graph using the fewest elements necessary.
- Use text sparingly and use fonts that are clear and easy to read, like Arial.
How do I save a plot in LabVIEW?
Manually From the Front Panel
- Right-click the waveform graph, chart, or 2D picture indicator and select Export»Export Simplified Image from the shortcut menu.
- A dialog box will prompt you to select the image file type and destination.
How do you clear a graph in LabVIEW?
Right-click the graph or chart in a running VI and select Clear Graph or Clear Chart from the shortcut menu, respectively. LabVIEW clears the data on the graph or chart. Select Data Operations»Clear Graph or Data Operations»Clear Chart from the shortcut menu, respectively, in a VI that has completed running.
How do you make a chart transparent in Word?
Make a shape transparent
- Select Insert > Shapes.
- Select a shape from the drop-down gallery and then draw it the size that you want.
- Right-click the shape and choose Format Shape.
- In the dialog box, in the Fill section, select the Transparency slider and drag rightward to set the degree of transparency you want.
How does LabVIEW save waveform data?
To be able to save the waveform graph data, you can:
- Press Ctrl + C to copy the graph to a new VI.
- Right click on the waveform graph data and select Data Operations > Make Current Value Default.
- Save the new VI.
How do you save an image in LabVIEW?
Go to Programming » Graphics and Sound » Graphics Formats, select one of the image file write VIs (Write JPEG file.vi, Write PNG file.vi, or Write BMP file.vi), and place it on the block diagram. Wire the Image Data output of the invoke node into the image data input of your chosen image write file VI.
How do you clear a chart or graph programmatically in LabVIEW?
You can clear a graph programmatically by writing an empty array to its Value property: Make sure the graph is clear by right-clicking the graph and choosing Data Operations>>Clear Graph.
How do you clear a graph in Matlab?
To clear the contents of a figure, you can alternatively use Clear Figure from the figure window’s Edit menu. Using Clear Figure deletes all children of the figure that have visible handles.
How do I make something transparent in paint?
MS Paint Transparent Background: Windows 10
- Open the image you wish to use in “Paint” on your computer.
- Next, click on “Select” on the left-hand side of the bar located at the top of your page.
- Select the “Transparent Selection” option from the available list.
How do I make a pie chart transparent?
How to make a Chart transparent so that it blends in with its background and surroundings in Excel.
- Hover your mouse over the chart and it will tell you if you are over the Chart Area or the Plot Area etc.
- A window will open.
- Go to the Border Color section and click No line.
- Hit the Close button to go back to the chart.
How do I export data from LabVIEW to excel?
In LabVIEW 2010 and later, there is built-in functionality to export your graph data to Excel.
- Right click on the graph or chart.
- Choose Export»Export Data to Excel. ( This will automatically open and populate an Excel worksheet with the exported data)
- Save the Excel workbook to your desired location.
How do I save an image in Labview block diagram?
Open the VI you want to generate a block diagram image for. Go to File»Print. Choose the VI or VIs you want to print. If you want just the image of the block diagram, choose Icon, description, panel and diagram.
How to clear a chart or graph programmatically in LabVIEW?
Then right-click on the Property Node and select ‘Change to Write’. Right-click on the property node and select ‘Create Constant’ to create the empty array of doubles to clear the chart. For more information, see the following KnowledgeBase article: How to Clear a Chart or Graph Programmatically in LabVIEW.
How do I clear a chart using the history data node?
The array is plotted on the waveform chart. When the ‘Clear Chart’ button is pressed, then an empty array of doubles constant is wired to the History Data Property Node to clear the chart. To create the property node, right-click on the chart. Select Create > Property Node > History Data.
How do I clear a chart in Excel?
When the ‘Clear Chart’ button is pressed, then an empty array of doubles constant is wired to the History Data Property Node to clear the chart. To create the property node, right-click on the chart.
How do I clear a graph in Visual Studio Code?
Right-click Value and select Change to Write. Right-click the Value Terminal and select Create Constant . This writes empty data to the graph which will clear the graph when this code is executed. Make sure the graph/chart is clear by right-clicking the object in the front panel select Data Operations>>Clear Graph or Clear Chart.