How do I transfer my RSA soft token to my new phone?
You will need to download the RSA SecurID Software Token app for your new device. Once it’s installed, please either contact your RSA system administrator or, if enabled, go to your company’s RSA Self-Service Console to request a new token.
How do I export RSA SecurID tokens?
- In the Security Console of the source deployment, click Administration > Export/ImportTokens and Users> Export Tokens and Users.
- In the Encryption Key Location field, browse to the encryption key that you downloaded from the target deployment.
How do I transfer my RSA soft token to my iPhone?
Next, you need to import a software token for your iPhone….Installing the RSA SecurID Software on Your iPhone from the App…
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPhone.
- Select Search and enter RSA SecurID.
- Select the RSA SecureID application and install it.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID or iTunes account credentials.
How do I transfer my RSA token to another computer?
- Login to the Security Console.
- Click Authentication > SecurID Tokens > Manage Existing.
- Use the search fields to find the tokens that you want to replace.
- Select the checkbox for the tokens that you want to replace.
- From the Action menu, click Replace SecurID Tokens.
- Click Go.
How do I transfer my RSA token from Android to email?
On your device, tap the . In this case, choose the RSA SecurID Software Token app. When the app prompts you, enter the password from the email called “Your BMO Soft Token: Import Password”. In the confirmation screen, tap OK. Once you import your token, either rename it.
Where is the RSA token stored?
When you distribute software tokens using file-based provisioning, token data is stored in a token distribution file (SDTID file). The SDTID file is added to a ZIP file for download.
Where is RSA token stored?
How import RSA token in mobile?
On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app. Search for “RSA SecurID Software Token”….Next time you’re asked for a SecurID passcode:
- Open your RSA SecurID Software Token app.
- Enter your PIN, then click the arrow button.
- Enter the passcode into Online Banking for Business before it expires.
How do I connect my laptop to my RSA token?
- Open the email labeled “Your BMO Soft Token: Installation File”.
- Double-click the .
- When prompted by the RSA SecurID Token software, enter the password from the email labeled “Your BMO Soft Token: Import Password”.
- Click OK.
- Select the hard drive where you want to store your token, then click OK.
How do I import an RSA token from the Internet?
- In the Security Console, click Authentication > SecurID Tokens > Import Tokens Job > Add New.
- Enter a name for the import job.
- From the Security Domain drop-down menu, select the security domain into which you want to import the tokens.
- Browse to select the token files that you want to import.
How do I download RSA token on Android?
Tap the Google Play Store icon on your device. Then tap Search, and enter the keywords: RSA SecurID. Select the RSA SecurID® Software Token app. Tap Install, and accept to install the application.