How do I test my Samsung subwoofer?
The steps to check which possibility is occurring are quick and easy.
- Check your wall outlet. Unplug the subwoofer and plug it back in. It should have a standby light if it’s receiving power.
- Press the ID Set button. Press the ID Set button on the back of the subwoofer with a small pointed object, such as a paper clip.
How do I know if my Samsung subwoofer is working?
When the subwoofer is completely connected, the blue LED LINK Indicator on the subwoofer stops blinking and glows continuously. If the blue LED does not stop blinking, the process has failed.
How do I test my soundbar subwoofer?
Unplug both the sound bar and the subwoofer. Then reconnect the power cord to both devices, and try again. Try a speaker test. This test will play audio through each channel of your sound bar including the subwoofer.
How do I reset my Samsung soundbar subwoofer?
Steps to Reset your Samsung Soundbar
- Turn on the soundbar by pressing the switch on button.
- Hold the power button either on the remote control or soundbar control panel.
- Continue to press down the power button until you see the ‘INIT OK’ message on the display panel.
- Wait for the soundbar restart and that’s all.
Why my subwoofer is not working?
Increase the volume level on the subwoofer. Ensure the speaker settings on the stereo system or TV have been configured properly to use the subwoofer. IMPORTANT: Certain speaker settings may disable the subwoofer. Trying a different speaker setting may resolve the issue.
How do you reset a subwoofer?
Reset the system.
- Press the Power button to turn on the soundbar.
- Press and hold the Power button while pressing the Input button and the VOL- button (at the same time).
- When RESET appears on the front panel display, release the buttons.
- Unplug the power cord for 30 seconds.
How do I troubleshoot my Samsung sound bar?
Disconnect all the cables and then reconnect them to see if this might fix your issue. Also, be sure to disconnect your power cable. Don’t plug it back in until all the other connections are reseated securely to allow the soundbar to read the connections correctly. Make sure the soundbar is set to the correct source.