How do I restore my Sony Xperia to factory settings?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Power button. and the. Volume Down button.
- From the System Recovery screen, select. Factory Reset. . Utilize the Volume buttons to scroll through the menu options and the Power button to select.
- Select. Yes. .
How can I unlock my Sony Xperia E Pattern Lock?
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Sony Xperia E to Unlock Step 1: Turn Off your Sony Xperia E. Step 2: Now turn it ON by pressing “Power + Volume Up button” combinations for few seconds until you see Sony Xperia E logo on the screen. Please note that hard resetting will erase all the data and settings on your Sony Xperia E.
How do you reset a locked Sony phone?
- Power your phone off.
- Hold volume down and the power button until the sony screen shows.
- With the recovery screen showing, use the volume keys to scroll.
- Select ‘Factory Data Reset’ and use the power button to select.
- Select yes and wait.
How do I reset my Sony Xperia E?
Go to menu: Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone. Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do the format SONY XPERIA E (C1504/C1505) and XPERIA E DUAL (C1604/C1605)
How do I reset my Sony Xperia without touchscreen?
- Long press the power key and the volume up key at the same time until your device vibrates.
- Depending on whether you wish to force the device to restart or shut down, proceed as follows.
Which Sony Xperia do I have?
To find the model number and name of your Xperia device From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Support . Tap the Device info tab . The name and model number appear.
Is there a reset button on Sony Xperia?
Press and hold the Power and Volume Down keys for 10 seconds until the green Android logo displays. Use the Volume keys to highlight Factory Reset. Press the Power key to select. Use the Volume keys to highlight ‘Yes’, then press the Power key to confirm.
How do I force restart my phone?
If you own a Galaxy smartphone, press and hold both the volume down and power button for 7 to 10 seconds to force the phone to reboot. If your device doesn’t have a dedicated power button, hold down the side and volume down buttons for 7 to 10 seconds.
Does a factory reset delete everything Sony Xperia?
If you still can’t reactivate your device, contact us. When you perform a factory data reset, you erase all personal data stored on the internal storage of your Xperia™ device.