How do I recover my lock screen PIN?
Android 4.4 and Below To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I reset my Galaxy S4 without losing data?
2. Resetting Galaxy S4 from Settings Menu
- Choose Apps icons from the lower right corner of the home screen.
- Find and touch settings icon.
- From the screen’s upper corner, press the accounts tab.
- Scroll to the screen’s bottom and select ‘Backup and reset’ option.
- Choose ‘Factory data reset’
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini without SIM card?
1. Insert the non-accepted sim card and power on. 2. Your phone prompts to enter “Sim Network Unlock Pin”. 3. Enter the network unlock code and press OK or Enter. 4. Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is now unlocked.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with rgck code?
Start the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means different than the one in which the device works) 2. Special unock window should appear There is also a special RGCK (regional lock code) code sometimes provided.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone by code?
It can be found by dialing *#06# as a phone number, as well as by checking in the phone settings of your device. Samsung network unlock by code is the perfect option for all Samsung models.
Why does my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini phone freeze up?
Phone freeze is a result of the incorrect code being inputted too many times, which means your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is Hardlocked. You will require a Defreeze (MCK) code and a NCK code to unlock your phone. There are different types of unlock codes for your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.