How do I program my Comcast remote to my Blu Ray player?
Program Your Remote
- From the Self Help screen, scroll down to Set Up Remote using the arrow keys on your remote.
- Choose the correct remote model and press OK.
- Choose the type of device that you would like to control with your remote: TV, DVD Player, etc.
- Select the brand of your device.
What is the code for Xfinity cable box?
There are different codes available: 10178, 11178, 11637, 11756, 11530, 10442, 10017, 11314, 12731. Different TV manufacturers have different codes, so enter the code that corresponds to your TV.
How do I connect my Comcast remote to my cable box?
Press and hold the xfinity and Info buttons for five seconds. Wait for the Voice Remote light to change from red to green. Follow the instructions by entering the three-digit, on-screen pairing code. Once the on-screen pairing code is correctly entered, your Voice Remote is paired with the TV Box.
How do I enter my Comcast remote code?
Programming Your Remote Using Our Online Code Lookup Tool
- Turn on your TV.
- Press and hold Setup until the light at the top of the remote changes from red to green.
- Enter 9-9-1.
- Keep pressing CH ^ until the TV turns off.
- Once the TV turns off, press Setup to lock in the code.
- Press the TV power button on the remote.
How do I put my Comcast remote in cable mode?
Press the Cable button on the top of the remote to make sure it’s in cable mode. 2. Point the remote at the TV and press and hold the All On button until both your TV and TV box turn on (or off). If the TV and the TV box become out of sync with the remote, and the All On button turns one off and the other on: 1.
What is a cable box remote code?
UNIVERSAL Cable Box Remote Code. 0468. 0469. 0470. 0471.
How do I sync my Comcast remote to my cable box?
What is the Setup button on Xfinity remote?
There is no setup button on voice-controlled Xfinity remotes. The XR15 and XR16 remotes use vocal commands to change channels or access the content you want. To get your XR15 or XR16 to work with your TV or streaming box, you’ll need to pair the remote with it.
Where is the Setup button on Xfinity remote?
On your remote, press and hold the Setup button. If you don’t have a setup button you can press and hold the Xfinity and Info(i) buttons together. The LED at the top of the remote will change from red to green. Enter 9-9-1.