How do I pay my Home Depot credit card online?
How To Make a Home Depot Credit Card Payment Online
- Gather your bank account number and the ABA routing number before you start.
- Navigate to the Home Depot consumer credit card login page.
- Log in to your Home Depot account using your username and password.
- Follow the prompts to make a payment.
Is Home Depot card through Citibank?
Home Depot offers a personal credit card via Citibank. The card can only be used at Home Depot stores or online. Of note, Home Depot offers a project charge card for individuals.
How do I check my Home Depot credit card statement?
You can check your Home Depot Credit Card statement from your online account. To do so, sign in to your Citi account and choose “Statements” from the Account Activity menu. Your statements should be on the right-hand side of the page and they can be viewed within 24-48 hours after you submit a request.
How do I pay my Home Depot credit card by phone?
- Pay and Manage Card.
- Card FAQs.
Can I pay my Home Depot credit card on the app?
Ways to Make a Home Depot® Credit Card Payment Online: Log in to your online account and click on “Make a Payment.” Through the mobile app: Log in to your account and select your card, then tap “Make a Payment.”
How do I add my Home Depot credit card to my Citi app?
To do this from your Account Home, log into your Citi account online, click on Add Another Account to This User ID. For further assistance, call Consumer Credit Card Customer Service at 1-800-677-0232.
How do I add a credit card to my Home Depot account?
Learn how to add a card.
- Select the “Actions” drop-down menu and then “Set Up” or “Authorization”. Follow the prompts to enable authorization by entering your card’s CVV.
- You will now see the card listed as “Authorized”.
- To cancel an authorization, open the “Actions” drop-down menu and choose “Remove Authorization”.
Can I view my Home Depot credit card online?
How to Check Your Home Depot® Credit Card Balance. Online: Log in to your Citibank account and click on the Home Depot® Credit Card to see its balance. By Phone: Call 1-800-677-0232 and follow the prompts to connect with a customer service representative. By App: Log in to the Citibank app.
How do I download my Home Depot credit card statement?
Download Home Depot
- Browse to the Home Depot website and click My Account.
- Click CREDIT CENTER.
- Click View Your Statement.
- Select View My Account then Statement .
- From the dropdown box, select the statement to download:
- Click the Download link.
- When prompted, SAVE the statement file to your computer and click OK.