How do I factory reset my Samsung TV?
Factory reset the TV
- Open Settings, and then select General.
- Select Reset, enter your PIN (0000 is the default), and then select Reset.
- To complete the reset, select OK. Your TV will restart automatically.
- If these steps don’t match your TV, navigate to Settings, select Support, and then select Self Diagnosis.
How do I reset my Samsung TV remote?
Method 3: Reset Samsung Smart TVs Navigate to the ‘Menu’ area of your remote control. Select ‘Settings’ from the drop-down menu and press ‘Enter’. Then, pick Support> Enter > Self Diagnosis> Enter to complete the process. Now press the Reset key followed by entering.
How do I reset my Samsung TV if it wont turn on?
If your Samsung TV won’t turn on you need to reset it. Unplug your TV and wait a full 60 seconds. While the TV is unplugged, press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After the 60 seconds are up, plug your Samsung TV back in and it should work.
How do I reset my Samsung TV without a remote?
Factory resetting your Samsung smart tv is also possible by hitting the channel up, volume up, channel down, volume down, and source symbols located on the front of your Samsung smart tv and following the on-screen instructions by pushing the arrow buttons.
How do I resync my Samsung remote?
On most Samsung TVs, the remote control sensor is located on the lower right hand side of the TV. If not, it is directly in the bottom center. Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin syncing with the Smart Remote.
What do you do when your Samsung TV remote stops working?
1 Reset the remote. Remove the batteries and then press Power for 8 seconds to reset the remote. Then reinsert the batteries and try to use the remote again. Check out the user manual if you need help accessing the battery compartment.
How do I pair a remote?
Press the HOME button on the remote. Select Settings….The next steps will depend on your TV menu options:
- Select Remotes & Accessories — Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth or Activate button.
- Select Remote control — Connect via Bluetooth.
- Select Voice Remote Control — Activate button.