Why You Need A Good Idea To Be Super Rich
Sometimes all it takes is one simple but good idea to make you super rich. It does not take much, just an idea and lots of hard work to make the idea bear fruit. If you look at the many super billionaires, you will find that they have one simple but good idea that changes the world. Millions and even billions of people use their idea and pay them good money to use the product.
A Good Idea Brings In The Money
The recipe for great money is this
A good idea + lots of people use it = lots of money
- Bill Gates had an idea to provide a pc in every home. He created an operating system that is affordable and greatly increases productivity of everyone.
- Mark Zuckerberg wanted to connect people all over the world through a website. He created a social media website called Facebook and made himself one of the youngest richest man on earth.
- Phil Knight had an idea of providing great shoes to the mass public. He started Nike which now is a favorite among many people.
- Jeff Bezos wanted to created a platform where people can buy and shop everything in the world in one place. Amazon is now a leader and one of the biggest online shopping sites in the world.
- Sara Blakely wanted to provide comfortable wear to women and so she started Spanx.
- Howard Schultz had an idea to provide good coffee and a place where people can meet and enjoy great coffee with warm conversations. Starbucks was started and what I heard is that they opened one branch a day in China.
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin wanted to put the whole library of information in this world in one place where you just type the term and get lots of information. Google was founded and now is the leading search engine provider in the world.
- Micheal Dell wanted to provide cheap custom made computers bypassing the middle men. Dell Computers now provide affordable computers through their website.
I could go on and on and on.
But when you look at the richest of the rich in this world. They have one thing in common.
They have a good idea and they make the idea into a reality. The idea is used by millions and billions of people around the world. Just imagine, if you have a product that is used by 1 Billion people and they pay you $1 to use it a year, you would earn $1 Billion every single year.
An Idea That Benefits Large Section Of Society
Help others first and you will help yourself later.
The people who became rich, is there for a reason. Their products and ideas first benefit other people. In one way or another, their idea makes the life of a large portion of society become easier.
I benefited from Facebook when I sign up to use it. Many old friends who got lost over the years seem to pop up on facebook. I get to know what is going on in my friends life. I get to read other people's thoughts, see their pictures and even chat and communicate with them wherever they are.
Facebook benefits me and hundred of millions of people all over the world.
The story is similar with many other billionaires. Their ideas make the lives of many people better and easier. It seems the law of wealth is this. The more you help people, the more wealth you have.
Have An Idea That Benefits Lots Of People
Wana be super rich like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg?
Think of an idea. Think of a product. Think of something that:
- Solve other people's problems
- Make people's life easier
- Affordable for lots of people
- People want to use it again and again
- Better than existing products
If you can come up with something that satisfies the above criteria, I can guarantee you that you will be rich. When you have such a business, if possible list your company on the stock exchange. I have written on this topic. Why The Ultimate Richest People On Earth Own Shares In A Company.
Some of you may be looking for the secrets of success of the richest people on earth. It boils down to one thing. Have an idea that many people will use. That's it! It's as simple as that.
Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton
The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.
Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)
CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)
TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)
Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)