10 Richest Sports Illustrated
By Abhinandan Lawati
These women have all participated in countless skimpy swimsuit photo sessions and have been paid major dough to do so. These pretty maidens seem to have it all; money to spend on shopping, access to eligible bachelors, and of course, looks that could kill. Here, we inspect some of the richest sports illustrated swimsuit models.
Here are some interesting facts about the models :
- Elle MacPherson, Naomi Campbell, and Christy Turlington joined hands to open a restaurant chain titled the Fashion Café.
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models and team have travelled up to 1 million miles, 148 destinations, 53 countries and 13 states in the US since the beginning of this magazine.
- Growing up, Beyonce did not have many friends. In fact, her mother has revealed that Queen Bee had imaginary friends when she was young.
- Tyra Banks has a fear of dolphins.
- Tyra Banks is the first African American to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Magazine.
- Heidi Klum has her legs insured for $2 million.
- Christie Brinkley is the oldest on this list. She made history by having a 25 years contract with CoverGirl, the longest running cosmetics contract by any model.
- Kathy Ireland is one very successful businesswoman. Her brand Kathy Ireland Worldwide sells products that cover family, outdoor and wedding with annual sales of $2 Billion. She has been featured on Forbes magazine as “Supermodel, Supermogul”.
1. Beyonce Net Worth : $450 million
Beyonce graced the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover in 2007
Beyonce is known throughout the world for her musical career and it has helped her amass a fortune of $450 million. Most people might not agree with her inclusion in this list, but the fact remains; she did grace the pages of Sports Illustrated in 2007.
How Rich Is Beyonce's Husband, Jay-Z?
25 Facts About Beyonce That Will Surprise You
2. Kathy Ireland Net Worth : $350 million
Kathy Ireland's issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit is the best selling issue ever
Kathy Ireland has an enviable net worth of $350 million. The former supermodel has made most of her money through her company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide. She shot her first cover shot for Swimsuit Illustrated in 1989. That issue continues to hold the title of being the best selling issue of all time.
3. Tyra Banks Net Worth : $90 million
Tyra Banks is the first African American to be on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Magazine
Tyra Banks has a net worth of $90 million and was one of the first top black supermodels. Her swimsuit cover of 1997 was recently judged the third best cover of all time by Sports Illustrated. Her successful career has also seen her donning the hats of an author and a television talk host.
4. Christie Brinkley Net Worth : $80 million
Did you know she was born in 1954? Now in her 60s, the model still look as stunning as ever
Christie Brinkley is one of the hottest supermodels of all time. She has been able to accumulate a fortune of $80 million mostly because of hefty divorce settlements with the likes of Billy Joel and Peter Cook.
Don't Miss: 7 Most Expensive Divorces Of All Time
5. Heidi Klum Net Worth : $60 million
The supermodel from Germany has certainly made a great career for herself. She is now an American citizen but still retains her German citizenship
Heidi Klum has done pretty well for herself. Her net worth of $60 million has been derived from various lucrative deals with major companies such as Volkswagen, Victoria’s Secret, and McDonalds. The producer of Project Runway graced the Sports Illustrated cover for the first time in 1998.
6. Rachel Hunter Net Worth : $60 million
She had a turbulent relationship with Rod Stewart. The couple divorced in 2006
Rachel Hunter is known more for her turbulent relationship with Rod Stewart than for her modeling achievements. The supermodel has a net worth of $60 million and first posed for Sports Illustrated in 1989. Currently, she serves as a judge on the reality show New Zealand’s Got Talent.
See Also : 10 Richest Playboy Models In The World
7. Elle MacPherson Net Worth : $45 million
Now in her 50s, the model has appeared in a number of movies
Dubbed “The Body,” Elle MacPherson has a net worth of $45 million. The supermodel has made some smart investments over the years. Elle currently owns a skin care line, her own lingerie line and also serves as a television host. She has graced the covers of Sports Illustrated a record 5 times.
8. Rebecca Romijn Net Worth : $24 million
She is well known for her roles as Mystique in the X-Men series
Rebecca Romijn has a net worth of $24 million and was a popular supermodel during her heyday. She is one of the few supermodels who have made a successful transition from modeling to acting. Rebecca has starred as Mystique in the X-Men films and as Joan in The Punisher.
Don't Miss : 10 Rich And Alluring Victoria's Secret Models
9. Bar Refaeli Net Worth : $20 million
The Israeli model has modeled for many international companies
Bar Refaeli has a net worth of $20 million and she made her Sports Illustrated debut in 2007. The supermodel generated worldwide headlines when she got into a relationship with Hollywood heartthrob, Leonardo Di Caprio.
10. Marissa Miller Net Worth : $10 million
Considered one of the hottest and sexiest woman in the world, she was ranked No.1 in Maxim's 2008 Hot 100 List
Marissa Miller rounds off our list with her fortune estimated to be around $10 million. The super model offered her services to Sports Illustrated in 2008. She made her acting debut in the movie R.I.P.D.
Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton
The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.
Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)
CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)
TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)
Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)