Oscar De La Hoya Net Worth
Oscar De La Hoya Net Worth : $125 Million
Oscar De La Hoya is a retired professional boxer of Mexican descent. He won an Olympic gold medal in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
- The boxer was born on February 4 1973 to a boxing family
- His amateur career includes 163 knockouts and 234 wins. He only had 6 losses
- He won 10 world titles in 6 different weight classes
- He has defeated 17 world champions
- His last fight was with Manny Pacquiao in which he lost
- The star retired from professional boxing in April 2009
- He has other business interests which include clothing lines and merchandising deals
- His nickname is "the Golden boy"
Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton
The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.
Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)
CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)
TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)
Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)