Madeleine Olsson Eriksson
Female Billionaire In Sweden

Madeleine Olsson Eriksson is a new entrant in the billionaires list with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion. She co-inherited the Swedish conglomerate, Stena Sphere, which was founded by his father in the 1930s. 

The Stena Sphere is a well known Swedish company that has diversified into shiping, offshore drilling & property. In fact, they are now into metal recycling too. The company is headed by Dan Olsson, her elder brother, who has been the CEO of the company for a fairly long time. 

Dan Olsson owns 51% of the company and he is the leading man behind the phenomenal success of the company. But the remaining 49% is equally shared among his two siblings including Madeleine Olsson Ericksson. She is married and lives in Sweden. 

Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton

The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.


References:

Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)

CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)

TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)

Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)