Kris Humphries Net Worth
Kris Humphries Net Worth : $25 Million
Kris Humphries is a professional basketball player who has played for teams such as New Jersey Nets, Utah Jazz, Dallas Mavericks, Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics. He is also famous for his short marriage to socialite Kim Kardashian.
- His salary from Boston Celtics in 2014 is $12 Million
- The basketball player sold off Kim's engagement ring for $750,000. The ring was bought for $2 Million
- His salary from Brooklyn Nets in 2013 is $12 Million
- Both him and Kim Kardashian is alleged to have earned about $18 million from their 72 day marriage. This includes photo exclusives and special tv coverage rights. Kim Kardashian's Journey To Fame
- Many have criticized their marriage stating that it was just a publicity stunt to promote the Kardashian brand
- Their divorce was finalized on June 3 2013
Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )
"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton
The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.
Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)
CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)
TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)
Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)