Dan Olsson
Swedish Billionaire

Dan Olsson is a Swedish businessman who has an estimated net worth of $4.4 billion. The Swede became the CEO of Stena AB since 1983.

Stena Sphere is a Swedish conglomerate which has diversified over the years and now holds interests in metal recycling, offshore drilling & shipping. This has been a tremendous growth for a company which was originally founded as a trading company by Dan’s father in 1939. 

In 1983 Dan Olsson took over Stena Sphere and had the largest share (51%) in the company. The remaining 49%  is equally divided between his siblings – Madeleine Olsson Ericksson & Stefan Sten Olsson – each getting 24.5% and are billionaires themselves. He is married and lives in Gothenburg. 

Press Like If You Learnt Something New : )

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton

The material in this site is purely for educational purposes only. In creating this side we have sourced info from many sites and would like to give credit to where it is due.We do not intend to infringe any website's copyrighted material and we use the information for educational purposes and use information that are public in nature and hopefully protected by freedom of information laws. Also, when I created this website years ago, I took many pictures from the internet that may infringe your copyright. I will be slowly taking all these down and if the picture that belongs to you or your company is still there, please drop me an email and I will remove the pictures. If you found that any article in this website infringe your rights please let us know and we will take it down. Thanks.


References:

Forbes (The ultimate site for billionaire rankings)

CelebrityNetWorth (The ultimate site for net worth of celebrities)

TheRichest (Great site for things about money and rich people)

Wikipedia (Greatest site on earth for lots of information)